Let's face it our economy today is terrible!! Lots of people out of work, business closing down & more jobs being lost as everyday life continues. People continue to have birthdays. We continue to need (or want) to go shopping and if you're like me, the finances aren't there. The year 2009 was my first Christmas not working since I was a teenager as I lost my job earlier that spring. I missed being able to buy the gifts I wanted to buy without having to calculate in my head while I was looking if that would leave enough money for groceries. I knew there had to be a way to earn the online freebies I had heard was out there & I set out to find them myself. The sites within this site are the ones that I have found personally to work.
What could you do with $850 of free money? How far would that money go for your family at Christmas? It was and the majority of my shopping this past season was absolutely 100% free money and I plan on having even MORE this year!!! That is money earned from the sites in here combined of with the majority of that money is directly from a site I love called Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a Google & Ask.com powered search engine that while you are a member and signed in you will randomly be awarded digital dollars called "Swagbucks" just for interacting within the site. It doesn't require users to do anything you aren't already doing except unlike searching through Google or Yahoo you WILL get rewarded as a SWAGBUCKS user. Each time you use the search engine you could net between $5, $10 or even $100 bucks!!
Save those bucks up and redeem them for prizes. 100% FREE prizes such as Amazon giftcards, Target giftcards, Starbuck giftcards, Paypal credit, electronics, music or any of the other tons of prizes available for through the Swag Store. The Swag Store is always open & doesn't not run out of items available.
Winning bucks are really easy too. Do you have those favorite websites you like to go to? Your personal email? Yahoo? Social sites such as MySpace or Facebook? Like looking at videos on YouTube? What about keeping up with everyday news through your local newspapers online site? ALL of those sites when you "search" for them through your Swagbucks search engine are opportunities to score some bucks!! My routine every morning online begins with email check so I type in gmail log-in and majority of the time within the first 2-3 searches I will hit the bucks! My own 10 year old daughter frequently hits the bucks from her searches of "her song" of the day or looking up Justin Bieber. It really IS that easy!!
Here are some of my wins. Simple searches that pay off!! You can see what I searched.
So What's the Catch??
I was skeptical at first too but soon realized this is legit & works. There is NO catch. It is free to join & free to continue to be a member in fact when you sign up for Swagbucks & confirm your email that you registered with you will be given 30 Swagbucks just to get you going!! That's it. That simple. Just be sure to confirm your email right away because when you start redeeming your bucks winnings you will have to confirm your order with Swagbucks using that email account you have registered.
You are already interacting with your search engine so this isn't going to take any extra time just changing your search engine will PAY you for a change & hey free money is a wonderful thing!! The more the better!! I plan on paying for Christmas this year with my Swagbucks earnings. Check out the video section to see Swagbucks in the news from several different news episodes!
As of NOW Swag Bucks is only available to people who are residents of either US, Canada or the UK.
There are a number of ways of earning Swagbucks.
*Search. Wins can happen 4 or more times per day. Look up things you normally would search for or search for some of your favorite places to visit online. I usually hit at least 4 times per day easily.
* Interact. Interact with the homepage while you are logged in. Super simple. If you download the toolbar (highly recommended - totally safe & bonus codes worth extra bucks are often offered through the toolbar only). You will be awarded daily buck(s) just for having the toolbar installed. Answer one question in the Daily Poll. Skip through a few ads in the No Obligations Special Offers. Visit the newly added Trusted Surveys section. All of those places reward you with buck(s) so that is a minimum of 4 per day. Every day. Once you have been a member for a week then you will have access to the Trusted Surveys & they reward from 50 to I personally have taken surveys that paid out as high as 300. Survey rewards are like search rewards - totally random in denominations.
* There are also Special Offers that are located throughout the site that will reward bucks. The amounts vary with those as well and that could be anything from being rewarded for watching a movie trailer video, an advertisement like you would see on TV or you could sign up for a newsletter and everything in between. The opportunities are numerous and what you do is up to you. Want more bucks??? Complete some special offers. Easy! I do recommend if you are going to complete special offers create a new "junk email" account to use exclusively with your special offers.
* Submit a poll idea or Trivia question.
* Visit Twitter. Through the Twitter site weekly there is a "Phrase that Pays" use that phrase in a unique way to grab the attention of The Swag Guy (TSG) and get a bonus award!!!
* Special Swag Codes - those are gifts from TSG we are given most days and sometimes several times throughout the day. They aren't on any set schedule they just appear at various times. Rarely will it be posted like CoDeIsAvAILableSaMPle right out in plain site. Normally you will have to go on a "hunt" for them to find the code and those are fun. Clues are always given as to where to go & what to look for & if you get stuck just ask around over on the Facebook Swagbucks fan page. Clues normally are offered there by fellow Swaggers. You don't have a Facebook? Very simple you can access the page without being a member (view only) simply by clicking on the left side of the homepage on the link that says Facebook. There is also a Twitter link located there.
* Have some old cell phones laying around you no longer want or need? What about video games you no longer play? Trade those in for bucks. Get some "green" for being green.
* Fridays are Mega Bucks Days - 40,000 bucks are given away each and every Friday just because "it's Friday"!! That means the odds at hitting the bigger denominations bills are higher on Fridays.
* Shop at the same places you normally do while online (look under Shop & Earn through the homepage to locate your favorite store - Best Buy?? Walmart? They are most all there). When you purchase something online bucks will be rewarded.
Also check out the online tutorial within this site "Ater joining Swagbucks" so that you will have a reference as to how things work.
***** IF YOU DO JOIN - I STRONGLY ADVISE DO NOT SEARCH THROUGH ONE OF THE PARTNER SEARCH SITES*******
It is to your advantage to ONLY search through the Swagbucks site only. There are background search sites such as some of the NFL teams, several bands, & even Greg Brady from the Brady Bunch - although these backgrounds are "nice" to look at when you win bucks while searching through them those bucks will ONLY be good for redemption THROUGH the store offered on that particular site. (AKA NO Paypal or Giftcard payouts ONLY items offered through the store on that particular site)